Navigation bar

Monday 14 April 2014

Coming Soon... some new & old releases

Over the past few days I've been hit hard with the dreaded uni overload. The so called overload includes four major essays and a course summary due within 2 days of each other, so I'll be taking it slow with the blogging over the next couple of weeks. But once I regain my spare time these books will be pounced upon! 

The massive stack of books I can't wait to start reading!
I'm really looking forwarding to starting these babies, especially Allegiant. I've been putting this one off for a while now. I purchased this highly anticipated conclusion to the Divergent series on the first day of its release but its been sitting on my book case every since. Why? I've seen spoilers over the net, nothing that outright tells me the ending but I feel as if I still know the ending without being 100% certain. One thing you'll need to know about me is that I hate spoilers! This is a little troublesome as I am a Tumblr and Facebook addict and sometimes you just can't escape the grasps of spoilers within their depths. 

Side Effects May Vary, Popular and Half Bad are the very exciting releases from Penguin! I've also heard amazing reviews of Eleanor & Park and The Maze Runner from a few books friends.

Be on the lookout for some very exciting reviews coming up in the next month (and a bit)!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment